The Honest Kitchen Daily Boosters Probiotic Goat's Milk Liquid Treat for Dogs and Cats
Made from highly-digestible dehydrated goat’s milk plus 5 billion active probiotics and digestive enzymes, goat’s milk is especially great for puppies and kittens and helps support their digestion, immune systems, and well-being. Simply mix this packet with warm water to give your pet a mouthwatering drink, pour over dry food, or use it to rehydrate our dehydrated foods.
Why We Love It
- Just add water to this dehydrated instant formula to create a nourishing serve-alone drink or pour over dry food for a delicious everyday supplement
- Just add water to create your own nourishing homemade bone broth - serve as a warming treat, pour over kibble or use to hydrate your Honest Kitchen.
- The Honest Kitchen meets the rigorous FDA safety standards to use the label 'human grade', ensuring the highest quality cat and dog probiotics.
- This wholesome goats milk is made from pasture raised, free-ranging goats with no by-products, preservatives or GMO ingredients and is approved by the National Animal Supplement Counsel (NASC).
- All ingredients are processed in the USA in a human grade food processing facility with nothing from China.
About The Honest Kitchen
It's not a slogan, It's a standard. The honest kitchen offers 100% human grade food. We have a bone to pick with most mass-produced, feed-grade pet food brands. They use words like “natural” and “healthy” for feed-grade products that are far from acceptable to us. To ensure your pets eat the safest, healthiest and highest quality foods, insist on 100% human grade. It’s a real standard no feed-grade food can claim.
IngredientsDehydrated goat's milk, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation product, dried candida rugosa fermentation product, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation product, dried pineapple fermentation product; dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus brevis fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium longum fermentation product, dried streptococcus thermophiles fermentation product.
From this Collection